Looking forward to a great week in Trento attending the SECENTIS PhD Winter School on Security and Trust of Next Generation Enterprise Information Systems. It will be a week full with interesting lectures on building security and privacy-aware enterprise systems.
The topic and speakers are:
- Davide Balzarotti (Eurecom, France): Web Application Security
- Stefano Di Paola (MindedSecurity) AppSec Industry Directions: Oppertunities and Hurdles, An Overview Over Time and Space From An Insight Angle
- Sandro Etalle (Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands): Cyber Attacks And Cyber Defences
- Cédric Hebert (SAP, Sophia Antipolis, France): End-To-End Secure Development in Practice
- Günter Karjoth (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences): Data Privacy In The 21st Century
- Anders Møller (Aarhus University, Denmark): Static Program Analysis
I will give a talk entitled Static Analysis - The Workhorse Of A End-To-End Security Testing Strategy in which I provide an broad overview of static program analysis and also report on the experiences in using static analysis at SAP.